Saturday, February 25

Banff



Finally, I actually booked time off from work, made plans with my best friend to get out of town, and relax for a couple of days.  It was so nice to be free of responsibilities, not to worry about school, work, or bills, and to just do what we wanted and when we wanted to do it.  The Rockies were gorgeous as always, and simply breathing in the fresh air was enough to make us feel at ease. Regardless that I had been battling the nastiest bug I've had in quite a while, we had an awesome time and feel refreshed enough to finish our semester with a bang.

Showing off our new toques :)


Taking in the scenery at Lake Louise

As a skier who always chooses Marmot over all other mountains, Lake Louise may just be my new favourite! 

Banff Avenue



No comments:

Lauren Kent

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...