Saturday, May 21

A Twist!! A friend cooked for ME

After cooking for my friends a couple of times and complaining about how many litres of my milk they hoard during their visits, one of them offered to cook for me! 

Now, breakfast has always been my favourite meal of the day, so when she said that was her specialty I was delighted.  I must admit, however, I half expected some toasted eggos and maybe an apple cut in two. 

I was very, very wrong.

Once I arrived I realized I was being shown up.  Hard.  All at once she was whipping together french toast, home made hashbrowns, egg scramble (with cheese, parsley, tomato, and ham), and crisp bacon.  Not to mention a fresh, fruit smoothie to drink.  It was beyond delicious, and now I'm pissed.

Bring It On


Both times I have cooked for her I did not cook enough food.  Both times I have cooked for her I only cooked one little thing at a time.  Now I have been challenged by this little nut. 

Challenge accepted!  A cook off it is my friend.  Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to bring the heat right this second, I have a hair appoinment, followed by tanning.  Afterall, isn't looking as superficial as possible is the way to a man's heart?  ;) Until then...

No comments:

Lauren Kent

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...