Saturday, December 21

Laur Lately: Snapshots of My Recent World

It is no secret that I love social media.  I check Facebook 1000 times a day (I'm actually considering getting rid of it, it is making me crazy), I am slightly obsessed with Instagram, and hello- I blog.  It is easy to forget that not everyone has Instagram and therefore may not be keeping up to date with my little Sherwood Park life as much as I think.

On another note, I love making goals.  I make them daily/weekly/hourly/all the time.  For 2014, my first goal is to post Laur Lately once a month.  So for anyone who cares, here we go…






I have been loving spending time with baby Bennett as much as my crazy schedule lets me // I caught the pups in an adorable snuggle session // 4 of us girls went to Jasper for a weekend where I got to break in my new skis // I was asked to be a bridesmaid for the 5th time // Bennett met Santa for the first time and Finn was incredibly proud to be a part of it ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Bennett

Grandma Deb said...

Bridesmaid a 5th time!!! "So 3 times a bridesmaid, never a bride", What's the saying for 5th time? Holy smokes. Nice pics. All of them.

Grandma Deb said...

I think you need to update. A few months are missing here and you have had LOTS happening. BIG trip, convocation, new job, bridesmaid, and of course, Mcbaby to replace Mcdreamy.

Noah said...

Loved reading thiss thank you

Lauren Kent

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...