"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
|Using your voice as an outlet|
* Releases pent-up thoughts and emotions
* Heals relationships
* Is honest, trusting, non-judgmental
* Soothes troubled memories
* Reveals and tracks patterns and cycles
* Builds self-confidence* Is a close, intimate, accepting, caring, honest, perfect friend
|Use your body as a canvas|
* Teaches you how to write stories
* Improves family unity
Here is an example of how two brothers chose to communicate for 365 days.
They eliminated cell phones altogether.
Their only option was to post a video detailing the events of their day.
This is their own version of creative journaling.